On this page we would like to show you which measures we have taken for the safety of our employees and guests to prevent the risk of spreading the COVID19 virus.
- In case of mandatory closure due to tightening of the measures on behalf of the government, you can move or cancel your reservation free of charge.
- In all cases, we follow the guidelines as established by the government/RIVM.
- Exposed surfaces are cleaned regularly.
- Disinfectants will be available in public areas.
- We ask you to keep 1,5 meters away and wash your hands regularly.
- We have placed a plexiglass screen on the counter.
- We ask our guests to use the toilet in their own room.
Brasserie and Terrace:
- Our Brasserie is open.
- You reserve your table by phone via 0573 - 441734 or on site at the door.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- We offer a breakfast-buffet.
- You need to reserve your dinner in advance at our reception.
- We will not enter your room to minimize the risk of contamination.
- All linen is washed at 90 degrees.
- We will ensure that disinfecting wipes are available in your room.