Dogs are very welcome in a dog studio or a forest room at Estate hotel Woodbrooke, together with their owners. A dog studio or forest room can only be reserved by phone, you can contact the reception desk for this via +31 573 - 44 17 34 or email@example.com
There are also a few rules:
- Maximum 1 dog per room, for a fee of € 17,50 per night.
- Your dog is welcome in all our public spaces, with the exception of Brasserie Woods.
- That is why we will gladly serve your breakfast, cup of coffee, lunch and dinner in our atmospheric lounge.
- Would you prefer to have your meal in Brasserie Woods? As long as your dog doesn't bark, then you are allowed to leave your dog alone in your studio or forest room.
- Make sure that your dog is not alone in the room when it will be cleaned. We ask you to discuss this at the reception desk.
- It is not permitted to allow your dog on the bed or couch. If this happens, we will charge you € 75,00 for chemical cleaning.
- We prefer if you would bring your own bench.
- Dogs should always be kept on the lead at our property.
- If your dog poops, we ask you to clean it up otherwise we have to charge you € 25,00.